Thursday, February 9, 2012

i know why britney shaved her head.

because she hated herself.

britney shaved her head because she fucking hated herself. she might not hate herself today but she absolutely did on the day she decided to go bald.

yesterday was dangerous. if i had a comb and some clippers by my nightstand last night, i'd be a hairless hairdresser today. but today is a completely different story. i actually like my hair today. i think it's pretty fly...

so what's with the schizophrenia?

there was a lot of self-loathing goin on yesterday. my self-induced hatred had everything to do with me eating an entire box of girl scout cookies the night before. fuck you caramel delights. you ruin my life. so anyway, i hated myself yesterday because i was a bloated fat cow of a person and when i looked in the mirror i wanted to cry. "change your hair tina. that will fix everything. shave your head and start over. bitch."

but yesterday my food was healthy and clean and i drank lots of water and so TODAY when i look in the mirror i like what i see. and an added bonus is i'm having a good hair day. i see a lesson in this. caring for myself and not abusing myself with food is an act of self-love. there's so much more goin on here than just wanting to be thin and hot. my insides dictate my outsides - it's not the other way around. protein and veggies goin in and voila! lovely feelings of self coming out.

what does your self-love look like?

happy eating!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment