Friday, April 2, 2010

artificial sweeteners are the devil

um. i think 10 splendas in my coffee is a little obnoxious. and how about 6 packets in 1/4 cup oatmeal. and how about never drinking water because i'm totally addicted to diet soda....so today is day one of giving up artificial bull shit and i feel great. great because i know it's the next right thing to do. i had coffee today with half and half and no sweetener and it wasn't spectacular but i think i can get used to it.

another change i'm making is choosing better foods for ME. in my food plan, i can have 2 fruits a day so check it out. for one fruit i can pick what i want and do the portion thing....which would you rather - 2 tbsp polaner all-fruit (jelly) OR 1/2 a cantaloupe?

i mean REALLY????? what a stupid fucking question. but because i am an idiot, i'd eat the all-fruit because it's so sugary and sweet but it does NOTHING for me! all it does is leave me hungry. so tomorrow i'm going to eat half a cantaloupe and 1 cup of mango for my fruits and i can't wait!

happy eating! xo

1 comment:

  1. where, oh, where does this mindset come from?? too bad you can't just purchase it, as I would totally save my pennies for that!!

    ReplyDelete