Wednesday, July 28, 2010

detox is a bitch

so i kinda think i might die a little. i'm detoxing for 30 days and i swear if i poked myself in the eye with my pen, my head would feel better than it does right now. i'm detoxing because i had a little slip with sugar.....ok, i'm a liar...i had a big fat enormous binge like no other. like, if you think you're an awesome binger, move aside and let me have the big king chair. so here we go...30 days of detox which i find to be very very difficult considering my love of fats and grains and my hatred for all things vegetable.

this is my plan today:

2oz cheese
banana

4oz beef, 12oz V8, 6oz carrots

4oz pork, 8oz salad, 16oz squash, 2 tbsp dressing

the one cool thing though is that there are at least 5 women i talk to almost every day that are doing the same thing. it helps to know i'm not alone...and i'm probably not gonna die.

happy eating! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment