Saturday, January 1, 2011

i heart wagons

today marks 1 full week (since christmas) of eating well and treating my body like the awesome machine it is and i feel GREAT. the reason i'm excited about it being a week is because it takes me that long to start feeling normal after i fuck off with my food. i don't eat like the average american that gains 1 pound over the holiday season. i eat like every kind of barn yard animal you can think of.

so yeah, that's pretty much it. i'm on the wagon and i feel good. i'm sitting here with no guilt or shame or remorse about my eating and i don't feel like a huge stuffed sausage. i'm not in "crave" mode because i haven't eaten the shit that triggers me. i've lost a pound of the shit i put on. and i don't totally loathe myself. woot!

it's the new year and i do have some goals...no cliche resolutions, just goals that i can aspire to do. i'd like to get back into running and run a half marathon in the spring. never did one of those yet. i'd like to do another warrior's dash in the fall. i'm planning to participate in a polar plunge in february. i will become a licensed cosmetologist after i pass my state board exam. i want to start saving money after i pay off some of my debts to my family. maybe i'll read a book or two. i haven't read in so long. i want to continue bringing models in to work so i can keep learning and practicing how to do beautiful hair...

so much to do, no time to be sittin around eating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment