Wednesday, May 26, 2010

my grandma always called it a BM

when i was a kid, i didn't know what a BM was. i was so confused when my grandmother asked "did you do a BM?" she was the only one that called it that. i thought it was some weird old lady thing. nowadays, i call it something else but we won't get into that.

why the hell am i talking about this? probably because i'm all stopped up and my belly is still enormous. and i think i figured out why.

it's the beans.

i've been eating a shit ton of beans lately (shit ton - haha)! beans on my salad, beans on my quinoa, hummus and carrots, beans with faux-meat, beans, beans, beans. i thought beans got things moving?? WTF?! i remember this happening to me last year. i started eating hummus because all the healthy eaters would ask me why i don't eat such an awesome food. "why do you always eat cheese, tina? what about BEANS?!" well the huge spare tire i'm carrying around is reminding me why i don't eat them. they are amazing slow burners so it's a bummer that they don't work for me. but i miss the BM thing. i like BMs.

here's my plan for today:

breakfast: 1 pc sprouted grain bread, 4oz egg whites, 2oz prunes (so i can poo), 2 tbsp half and half in my coffee

lunch: 2.5oz tuna, 2.5oz chicken, 1oz crackers, 1 tbsp mayo, 2 tbsp dressing, 1 tbsp dijon mustard, 12oz V8, 6oz salad, 1 cup mixed fresh fruit

dinner: pre-workout: 1/2 cup quinoa, 1/2 cup faux-meat
post-workout: 3oz egg whites, 1/4 cup oatmeal, 16oz butternut squash, 1oz almonds

happy eating...and poopin! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment