Sunday, September 5, 2010

eating sugar or flour is like giving a seagull a cracker

my mom went to the olive garden last night and got my all time FAV dish - crab alfredo. OMG. so good. so her leftovers are in the fridge and boy do they look yummy. i had a thought go through my head "i want to go to the olive garden tomorrow to celebrate labor day and get whatever i want and then i'll just get right back on my food plan"....

wow, tina. that sounds like a great idea. ASS!

if i go to the olive garden tomorrow, it will just set me off and running. i'll eat until i want to throw up and then the next day it will be virtually impossible to start my food plan all over again. that's just the way it is for me. once i start, i lose the freedom of choice and i cannot stop.

today i have a choice and i'm choosing to not stray from my food plan just for today. maybe i can get crab alfredo someday. but not today.

happy eating! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment