Sunday, September 5, 2010

a noticable difference

i'm stoked. went to work yesterday and my coworkers commented that i looked slim. they said my waist looked tight and slender......

YEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

all i got to say is fuck yeah, bitches!!! i've been on the wagon with my food and i feel great. and to make matters even better, i've been doing the P90X extreme home finess program. week 1 is in the bag and i'm goin for the 90 day challenge.

the coolest thing is having more energy, being excited to wake up, feeling powerful and sexy, loving being in my clothes, having a clean heart that's ready to give and recieve all the good stuff, and feeling joy all the time even when shit's hard.

and i want to remind myself that abstinence from compulsive eating makes me feel this good. not just working out like a crazed lunatic. when my food is clean, i am free to live my life and enjoy it.

food for today:

3 tbsp oatbran, 1 tsp butter, banana, 1/2 cup milk, 1.5 oz cheese

1oz cheese, apple

2 cups broccoli, 3.5oz eggs, 1/4 cup milk, 1 tsp mayo, 1 tbsp mustard, 1 pc bread

1oz cheese, apple

16oz squash, 2 tbsp dressing, 1 tsp butter, 4oz potato, 4oz chicken

happy eating! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment