Wednesday, August 4, 2010

4 pounds of unneccessary flab around my middle GONE!

so i weighed in this morning and my detox is paying off. to get back to my goal, i need to drop 6 more pounds. i really really really hope i can do it. i've been wrestling with these last few for MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!! it seems i always get stuck right here and give up. i don't wanna give up this time. i've worked too hard to be unhappy and to have clothes in my closet that make me feel like a sausage.

so let's break it down into something i can handle. all i have to do is stay on my detox plan today, work out after school, and drink lots of water. i can do this.

today's food plan - day 10:

3oz pork chop, 1/2 cup milk, 3/4 cup cherries

10oz cauliflower, 6oz carrots, 4oz turkey pepperoni

6oz salad, 16oz squash, 2 tbsp dressing, 4oz beef

happy eating! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment