Friday, August 6, 2010

muffin tops and camel toe are AWESOME.

have you ever seen a woman with a little extra fun around the middle and in order to make her pants NOT accentuate the flab, she hikes her pants up as high as she can totally introducing us all to her fabulous camel toe? yes, i have seen it and i'm gonna tell you a little secret....it potentially could happen to me. yes, i could be one of those women and it scares me half to death.

i envy women who have itty bitty waste lines and large apple bottoms...you will always look good in your clothes no matter what. the shape is sexy and attractive. but someone like me?!!? when i gain weight, i get it right around the middle and my ass stays tiny so i look like a walking ball on stilts. can you picture it? a large ball....on stilts...walking....yes.

today is great. i am wearing my low rise jeans right where they're supposed to be and they don't have to be cranked up my hoo-ha in order to look good. one more reason to stick to my food plan.

happy eating! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment