Tuesday, August 3, 2010

just like the parting of the red sea, i shit you not

miracles do happen. for realz. it's a miracle that i didn't say fuck it today and eat shit i'm not supposed to eat. temptation was high for a few reasons:

1. i worked out super hard yesterday. i'm always hungrier the day after a tough work out.
2. i got sick late morning. a migraine sent me home from school and being sick is a huge trigger for me. somehow my sick head says food will make it all better.
3. i had a really lame dinner planned. 2oz cheese and raw carrots. GAG.
4. i'm legitimately hungry right now. my stomach hurts.

but i'm not giving in. why? because it's not worth it!!!! i have a goal i'm aiming for! i want to lose the 8 pounds i gained and i want to stop this roller coaster madness that food takes me on when i allow the door to open even just a smidge. so i'm going to bed hungry but abstinent. it's truly a miracle.

happy eating! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment