Tuesday, August 24, 2010

i might not die of cancer afterall

my new sponsor says no artificial sweeteners. not even stevia. nothing in my coffee. no soda. no diet tea. no sugar-free condiments. nothing in my oatmeal. no gum.

hmm...you'd think i'd want to kill myself but i'm actually excited. why? because i need these boundaries or i will always lean toward hurting myself. i lack the ability to say no to things that give me pleasure. artificial sweeteners give me a little jolt. i look forward to them. i mean let's be honest - it's just like sugar. the only difference is it's chemicals so i get a little sugar jolt AND i get to die of cancer. so i'm kinda stoked that someone else out there cares more about my health than i do.

so i'm sippin my coffee right now with nothing in it. kinda wanna throw up. BUT i know i will get used to it. my taste buds will adjust and i will learn to like it. i officially start my new food plan today that my new sponsor tailored toward me. praise the good Lord in heaven that i don't have to start over with the 30 day detox. here's my plan for today:

breakfast: 3 tbsp oatbran, banana, 1 cup milk/1 oz cheese, 1 tsp butter
snack: 1oz cheese, 1 apple
lunch: 4oz turkey, 1 pc bread, 1 tsp mayo, 2 cups broccoli
snack: 1pc bread, 1oz cheese, mustard
dinner: 4oz eggs, 1 tsp mayo, 2 tbsp dressing, 2 cups cauli, 1 pc bread

happy eating! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment