Wednesday, August 18, 2010

fat head is almost worse than actually being fat...or NOT

i don't know what i look like. it's a shame. supposedly i'm decent looking. i know this because every time i go to wawa, men stumble over the food displays just to get a glimpse. now, i'm not being a cocky bitch...this is my life. it's kinda creepy and annoying but my mom says to enjoy it because when i'm 59, no one will even notice me...unless i dress like a skanky middle-aged woman and walk around with my wrinkled tits hanging out...BTW, which is better? being a skanky 60 year old or being a 60 year old who wears winnie the pooh sweatshirts with a turtle neck underneath??

moving on...

so i have fat head. when i look in the mirror, i see fat. not that my head is fat but that i am still enormous!! i wish i could leave my body and watch myself walk down the street. i wonder what i'd see?? it's frustrating because i have worked really hard to get where i am and i still don't realize WHO i am and what i'm capable of.

i think i've talked about this before. sorry if i'm being redundant, but this is my life. i am never satisfied. i am rarely content with myself. but i will step back and look at the big picture...i've lost approximately 100 pounds. i enjoy being creative with my style and i like waking up in the morning. i feel good. i am healthy. i have goals and i meet them. i have dreams and i strive for them. i'm nowhere near where i want to be, but i'm pretty damn proud of myself.

happy eating! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment